What do you want to add to your home? Do you dream of a bigger kitchen, a proper dining room or perhaps an en suite bedroom that’s all yours.
If you love your home, but know you’ve outgrown it, there’s no need to move. Instead, build an extension and create that extra breathing space you need.
Trust Adamson’s to minimise disruption and do the job beautifully
It’s true. An extension is a big investment, and coupled with the inevitable disruption PLUS uncertainty about the end result, you want total confidence you’ve chosen the right contractors.
Here’s why Adamson’s is a good choice:
- Trusted contractors: Over the past 30+ years, we’ve collected hundreds of testimonials. Not only are customers delighted with the results, we often exceed their expectations. See for yourself here.
- Inspired designers: You’ve probably got an idea of what you want to achieve. Let Adamson’s skilled designers add to that with experienced suggestions and recommendations that will truly maximise your home’s potential. After all, we’re not just creating more space – we’re creating a lifestyle that will change the way you live and the way you feel in your home.
- Complete end-to-end service: Chasing builders, stressing about deliveries and worrying about schedules turns your dream extension into a headache. Instead, choose Adamson’s and relax with a single point of contact. We’ll manage the entire project for you, from start to finish and everything in between.
- Fixed price – upfront: We’re sensitive to your budget. You won’t be over-stretched and with a fixed price fee, you won’t have to worry about budgets slipping, or escalating costs. What we quote is what you pay. And once you know you can afford your extension, you can really look forward to getting it done.
- Super considerate builders: Living around building work can get fraught, so we do EVERYTHING WE CAN to minimise the disruption to you. For example: We bring our own portaloo and tea facilities, we ensure you always have a working kitchen and we’ll tidy up at the end of each day. It’s those little things that make the disruption a little more bearable.
Book a ‘Visualise Your Space’ design visit
To plan and design your new extension and receive a visual representation of the final build/installation
How would you like to see what your new extension could look like, long before renovations start on your home?
A ‘Visualise Your Space’ Design Visit (held at your home) makes it easy for you to visualise and create the space of your dreams…
During this ‘fact-finding’ appointment (which lasts approximately one hour), you can explore ideas and discuss options with an expert surveyor – who can give you a definitive answer about what’s possible for your home. We’ll take accurate measurements. Then, back at our in-house design studio, we’ll transform your vision into a hand sketch, 2D plan, or a 3D image (whatever best suits your project) and draw up a detailed proposal to cost your renovations.
This quality service is offered to you at no cost, to make it easier for you to plan and create the space of your dreams.
It’s easy to book your complimentary ‘Visualise Your Space’ visit. Simply complete the form below and we’ll be right in touch to arrange a convenient time.
I have recently had a beautiful extension built to the rear of my property. Words cannot express just how delighted and thrilled I feel with the whole experience. The quality of workmanship is second to none and I would recommend your company in a flash to any one, of my friends or colleagues. My extension has made such a huge difference to my house, it’s just gorgeous and I feel I am living in Beverley Hills – ha ha!!!
Katrina Ingram, Stockport