Ongoing business and Covid-19
Open by appointment only
We are now opening the showroom on an appointment only basis in order to adhere to Government regulations, with regard to self-distancing. Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival and in the showroom. Due to supply issues please bring your own mask.
Distance markers will be in place in the showroom to remind people of the safe distance required to protect staff and customers alike.
We look forward to welcoming customers back into the showroom.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss this further, please get in touch on 0161 214 2508 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also undertaking appointments at your home. Our architectural designers will have masks and hand santiser available at the appointment and will discuss the meeting with you before attending.
Keeping both staff and customers safe is our upmost priority.
Covid risk assessment
- Customers touching sample doors, worktop and laminate samples.
- Furniture door handles, entrance door handles, washroom door handle.
- Taps and props on displays.
- Working taps.
Steps taken to mitigate Covid infection
- Front entrance door will remain locked. A staff member will open and close the door and hand wash or sanitise after use
- Customers greeted on entering showroom and advised where hand sanitisers are located
- Surfaces wiped down after each visit of customers and only one pair/set of clients in the showroom at any one time
- Working kitchen and bathroom display taps not to be used by customers. Signs displayed accordingly to show this
- Sufficient time allowed for each customer visit
- Regular handwashing by staff before and after each customer visit
- 2 metre distance markers are in place in the showroom to ensure safe distancing between staff and customers
- Where payments are made by cards, the card machine will be cleaned before and after each transaction. Bank transfers to be used where possible to reduce contact