Enjoy At Home ‘Spa Luxury’ With A Spectacular Wet Room
Wet rooms are the ultimate in contemporary, minimalist style, and luxury. By doing away with a bulky shower enclosure and door, you can create a spacious sanctuary that’s easy to clean and looks amazing.
What is a wet room?
With the feel of a spa or luxury hotel, a wet room adds the wow factor to your home and could even increase its value. A wet room is a specially tanked and watertight room with a gently sloped floor. This subtle gradient allows water to drain effortlessly away and keeps your showering level the same as the rest of the room. The result is a stylish, easily accessible place to relax that feels spacious, uncluttered, and luxurious.
How will a wet room transform your home?
Wet rooms work in most homes. They can be installed on any storey (not just downstairs), which gives you lots of options. You could:
- Do away with doors and enclosures to create an open, airy feel in your en suite
- Relax in a large, walk in shower space that’s big enough for two
- Transform a tired guest bathroom into a room that wows
- Enjoy step-free, convenient showering for people with limited mobility
- Make kids’ bath time a breeze
- Add value and an extra shower room into a small or awkward space
The choice is yours… you can even take advantage of our construction experience and tweak your layout to get exactly what you want.
With an Adamson’s wet room, you can indulge your imagination – anything is possible. We’re here to advise you on everything from showers, to tiles, to underfloor heating – along with all the finishing touches.
- Discover clever storage to keep all your bits and bobs neat and tidy
- Enjoy atmospheric lighting to help you relax and unwind
- Choose from a range of elegant glass screens to contain spray in a larger room
- Add additional functionality with a modern, minimalistic bathroom suite
- Complete the look with quality tiles available in your choice of size, pattern, texture, and colour
Enjoy impeccable design and workmanship
The secret to a beautiful wet room is thoughtful design and installation.
Waterproofing and tanking is a specialist job – after all, you don’t want to suffer leakage or water damage. It’s why our wet room installers are highly skilled and experienced – to ensure you get a room that you (and your family) loves.
Create Your Wet Room With A ‘Visualise Your Space’ Design Visit
If you’d like to discover if a wet room would work in your home – even ‘see’ it – long before installation begins, then our complimentary design service can help you achieve just that.
During your fun, fact-finding, ‘Visualise Your Space’ appointment (which lasts approximately one hour), you can explore ideas and discuss options with an expert surveyor – who can give you a definitive answer about what’s possible for your space and your new wet room. You’ll discuss styles, features, and layouts and create the watery sanctuary you desire – on paper.
We’ll also take accurate measurements and capture the initial plans with pencil sketches. Then, back at our in-house design studio, we’ll transform your vision into a hand sketch, 2D plan, or a 3D image (whatever best suits your project) and draw up a detailed proposal to cost your installation.
It’s easy to book this complimentary design visit. Simply complete the quick form below and we’ll be right in touch to arrange a convenient time to visit your home.
The creation of your new wet room begins the moment you complete the form…
“A very big thank you for our lovely bathroom. Better than we could have ever imagined. It’s wonderful!”
– Sheila and Tom Brady